I had the honor of helping to serve at a funeral today. A untimely death of a brillant young man; 24 years young, who had achieved more in his 24 years than most had in a lifetime. I'm grateful for the understanding of the Plan of Salvation which provides me with the understanding of where I came from, why I'm here & where I'm going. Many times, the passing of a loved one does not make sense to our frail human minds; but I know as we leave this mortal world, we return to our families & the open arms of a loving Heavenly Father.
I'm also grateful for Nora....a beautiful young woman, a friend & an example of true love & compassion. I'm grateful for Nora's talents that she so willingly shared during the funeral. Her violin music made me feel like I was surrounded by the angels. Thank you Nora! I love you!
And big hugs to Kelly who taught me via a cell phone how to do a link in my blog...she is my go to techno girl!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
November 3rd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment