
I'm thankful for many things....
With the current economic times, I've been busy making a living which has left me with very little time for "life". But to make up for the many days I have lost, here goes...
I'm thankful for a job that I love...(probably mentioned this before..)
I'm thankful for a reliable vehicle which gets me to & from work (but it has been in the shop, the 2008 loaner was great!)
I'm thankful for Costco's Roasted Chicken which we just ate for dinner (a quick zap in the microwave & walah...dinner is served!)
I'm thankful for a husband that has allowed me to indulge is pretty "fru~fru" bedding...I've been waiting a long time to find just the right duvet cover & shams...found a gorgeous "green pear" colored collection @ Macy's (on sale of course!)
I'm thankful for the beautiful leaves we are still enjoying so late in Novemeber...bright reds & yellows....
I'm thankful for my favorite household tool, the TURBO charged leaf blower! (I love being outside & in the stroke of my arm, the leaves move!)
And I'm thankful to have a few brief moments to post my thankfulness !!!
I'
Saturday, November 22, 2008
November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love you... would love to see a pic of the bedding and a pic of you and buzz... Have a happy birthday this week... been thinking about you alot... Oh I would love a flight to the burg to visit... hopefully in the new year... take care... shel
I LOVE this picture of you and Buzz! lOVE, Nancy
Post a Comment