I have to be careful in explaining the topic of this post...Bill is our favorite son, when we are with him & Bob is our favorite son when we are with him & Clark is our favorite son when we are with him. But Bill is the first child of the brood, so in this instance, he is our #1 son! We were fortunate to have Bill visit us while on business for Bank of America. He is a senior VP for BOA & was visiting a group he is responsible for in Norfolk. (yes, I'm bragging!) We had a great evening with Bill, dining at one of his all time FAVORITE restaurants, Pierce's BBQ. "I'll take 2 Super Docs with slaw, please" I think we will have that engraved on his tombstone, hopefully, long after WE are gone! Here are pics from our visit:
"Ma Jean" (all 97 years young!) & Bill (her FAVORITE!) Please note her Vera Wang glasses, she absolutely loves them! (they are turquoise & bright!)
3 Generations: Buzz, Jean & Bill (they don't look alike at all!)
The Pierce BBQ Gang!
Bill, we loved seeing you..sorry to miss Christie. We'll see you in about 2 weeks in Dallas! Any good BBQ places in Texas????

3 comments:
Wow, what a great looking family!
Can't beat Pierce's BBQ. :")
Love ~ Nanc
I love the fall argyle! How are ya? ~ Nanc
Wow.. great to see your post. and I agree MMM pierce's bbq.
Post a Comment