Thursday, April 5, 2007

A New Adventure for The Terry's

Hi!

Welcome to our blog. Let me introduce ourselves...I'm Sherry, married to Buzz & we live in the beautiful city of Williamsburg, Virginia. It is particularly beautiful during this Spring season when all the trees & flowers are in bloom. We relish the sunshine & blossoms as we know it will be short lived before the heat of the summer is upon us. Buzz is officially retired after 40+ years of hard work serving our country as an officer in the US Army as well as working in the logistics side of the trucking industry. I'm an RN, working in the recovery room at the local hospital. I love my job, but must admit I have considered the "retired life" as I have watched Buzz enjoying himself. Especially on those cold winter mornings when I have to get up and he is still sleeping!! We recently returned from Florida where Buzz helped celebrate his twin grandsons 4th Birthday. Happy B-Day Jack & Clayton! I had the opportunity to help my Dad celebrate his 86th Birthday! Happy B-Day Dad! Quite a difference in milestones. The weather was beautiful and we enjoyed driving along the beaches of the West Coast as well as watching the sunset as the dolphins jumped in the aqua blue water. We look forward to keeping you up to date on our adventures.....

Sherry

0 comments: